|27 Brad Wright|| ||Updated by Driver: 2/17/2008|
Edited by Staff: 2/17/2008
| ||Hometown: Weeping Water, NE|
Email Address: email@example.com
Racing Web Site: www.wrightracing27.com
Marital Status: Married - Suzanne
Children: Kinlee - 6, Treva - 3
Employer: Tri-V Tool & Manufacturing
Job: CNC Machinist
Year Started Racing: 1995
Total Years Racing: 10
Racing Hero: Brad Doty - not only as the driver he was, but the person that he is and continues to be. Also Ron Love - despite all that he has been through, he can still drive the wheels off of a Sprint Car.
|Year/Make/Model: 2000 J&J|
Motor: Wollen Racing Engines
Owner: Wright Racing
Crew Chief: Bob Wright
Crew: Terry Meisinger, Terri Wright, Bryan May, Putt Schwartman, Travis West.
Sponsors & Support: Wade Insurance, Creative Edge Signs & Graphics, Meisinger Auto Detailing, Trail Performance, Don Earlywine, www.WhimsyForYourWalls.com, Rich Carlson, Putt & Mel, and my mom (Betty Hanes).
|Eagle Raceway (NE) - RaceSaver Sprint #27|
| Awards & Accomplishments|
|I won a B Feature at the Central State Championships in Sweet Springs, MO, the Hard Charger Award at Cornhusker Raceway Park, and many heat races in my Midget Sprint career.|
| Career Summary|
|I started "listening" to the races at Eagle from my comfy baby stroller at the ripe age of two. I have been around racing ever since with my cousin, Joe Wade, and my Dad pitting for Bruce Hascall in the I.M.C.A. Modified class. I bought my first "beater" Midget Sprint in '95 and with the kind heart of Don Earlywine, got into an EZ Chassis the following year driving for him. The next three years I became the proud and devoted student of Chuck Steuben. He believed in me and he and his family continue to support me! Thank you so much Steubens! I took 1999 off preparing my 360 Sprint for 2000. Under the quality crew of Mike Boston and the Mohrmann Tool Team, I could not have gotten better seat time with their help and understanding. They were all really helpful since it was our first year. They are a TOP NOTCH crew!!!|
| Racing Goals|
|Our goals for the 2008 season are to finish in the Top 10 in Points. This also means our other main goal, which goes without saying, is that we hope to make each and every race at Eagle Raceway this year.|
| Other Interesting Team Information|
|* My first car was so slow, if I raced by myself, I would still finish 2 laps down.|
* Note to self - If you want to participate in play day your rookie year, do not forget your seat belts!
* Or your helmet!
* Do not stand behind Turn 2 at Eagle. The mud clods would like to knock your head off!
* Always smell used rags. You never know where they have been!
* Make sure your race car brakes are really good if you want to win the trailer race, because Dennis has a strong 4 wheeler!
* If you plan on winning the trailer race, DO NOT forget your toothbrush!
* Do not scream when you are flipping, and definately do not put your tongue where it should not be. Teeth are sharp.
* Your torque ball needs to be lubed!
* Flagmen... Never make Chuck mad!!
* Who says a Ford F350 needs keys? Or glow plugs?
* Diesel trucks do not run very well on gas!!
* Do they make METRIC Channelocks??
* We don't need no M-80's in our pits!!!
* Mike Boston will take all your beer money if you play him in pool... He cheats!!
* We have a really great crew and we plan on having a fun and successful year!!
* We would also like to thank the fans because without you, we would not be able to race!!