Dirt Drivers 209 Active Users
Register Now  |  Log In
Home   Message Boards   Classifieds   Dirt Driver Directory(tm)   Race Results   Rainout Report(tm)
Login  |   Register Now  |   Memberships  |   Links  |   Chat Room  |   Apparel  |   Advertising  |   Suggestion Box  |   About Us

View Advertiser Index
Message Board
US 36 Raceway (MO)
Post a New Response
Return to Message Board Subjects

Subject: Andrea “Andi” Nelson #.308 E-Modified!!!

Posted byMessage
SlickRick

US 36 Raceway Rep
Posted on 7/5/2018 8:31:37 PM

As we take a look at some of our up and coming drivers at US 36 Raceway let’s talk to Andrea Nelson driver of #.308 E-Modified. Andi is from Ravenwood, MO, married to Jason Nelson (and should receive a medal for that) and has a daughter, Quinn. When asked her age, Andrea said, and I quote, “Rather not say” but does not look a day over 21. Andrea has been employed with SAHM for the past three years and ran her first race in 2018 at US 36 Raceway which she calls her home track. Getting her start in racing was easy as she stated she had heavy persuasion from her husband and the rest is history. Choosing her number took some time and thought as Jason, her husband is #12GA, she chose #.308 due to it being higher powered than his. When asked her favorite driver I will quote rather than start a family discussion, “I should say #12GA Jason Nelson but actually it’s J J Baumli #46X”. Andrea’s favorite racing memory to date; Powder Puff Race last year at US 36 Raceway they had to use her daughter’s car seat in the race car so she could see over the steering wheel. Least favorite racing story for Andrea was spinning out and not getting a caution and restart. Future plans for Andi are simple, beat Jason on the race track and rub it in for a very long time! Sponsors on the fast and furious #.308 are Dan Sanders Firearms, Sanders Auto, Maryville Travel, Nelson Ridge Upland Hunting and Nelson Logging and Timber Management. When asked something fans may not know about her, again I must quote, “That I’m aware I have fans”! Jason and Andrea are in this sport to have fun and are liked and respected by fans and drivers alike having great attitudes and are always willing to help out their competitors. Many may not know they donated generously to the track on many occasions and ask that no credit be given. Friends, competitors, family, all can be used to describe these two individuals and we at US 36 Raceway are proud to have them a part. When Andrea was asked who she would like to thank she said, Donald Trump!!! When asked what advice she would give someone wanting to get into racing she said and I quote, “Plan to go into debt”! Let’s all look forward to and cheer on the young lady behind the wheel of #.308 as she races both Powder Puff and E-Modified and makes her mark in Lake Road Warehouse Victory Lane!
See yall there!

Post Your Response View Messages
View dirtdrivers.com Membership Information

To post messages you must be logged in as a member of dirtdrivers.com.

View Copyright Infringement Contact Information

View Advertiser Index

Register
Become a registered user of dirtdrivers.com!
 Register Now!

Dirt Driver Directory
Ever wondered what your favorite driver does for a living? When he or she started racing? What is behind the number on the car? You don't have to wonder anymore!
 View Dirt Driver Directory

Classifieds
Looking for any new or used racing parts? Check out our online classified section to help find the parts you need!
 View Classifieds

Suggestion Box
Have a suggestion for dirtdrivers.com? Send us an email or drop a suggestion into our Suggestion Box! We welcome your ideas!
 Visit Suggestion Box

© Copyright by dirtdrivers.com 2018.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site
is strictly prohibited without written permission.