Dirt Drivers 128 Active Users
Register Now  |  Log In
Home   Message Boards   Classifieds   Dirt Driver Directory(tm)   Race Results   Rainout Report(tm)
Login  |   Register Now  |   Memberships  |   Links  |   Chat Room  |   Apparel  |   Advertising  |   Suggestion Box  |   About Us

View Advertiser Index
Message Board
I-80 Speedway (NE)
Post a New Response
Return to Message Board Subjects

Subject: Adjusted Speedway Motors Cornhusker Classic Schedule

Posted byMessage
BigAck

I-80 Speedway Rep
Posted on 10/9/2019 3:48:50 PM

Adjusted Speedway Motors Cornhusker Classic Schedule

Due to inclement weather, the Speedway Motors Cornhusker Classic schedule has been adjusted to a one day schedule on Saturday, October 12. The purse has been adjusted. Please go to the I-80 Facebook page or the I-80 website to view the adjusted purse.

Saturday, October 12: Pit gates open at10:30 am. We are opening the pit gate early, so make sure you get there early so we are not all backed up and you miss the draw that is closing at 3 pm. Pit passes are $35, Adult Grandstands $20 with Juniors (6-12) $5. Grandstands open at 2:30 pm.

Drivers meeting at 3 pm with hot laps to follow, National Anthem at 4 pm.

Heat races: SportMods, BRLMs, Hobbies, MBSLM, Sport Compacts, Stock Cars, Mods.

B features: same order

Features: same order

There will be no bashes and no double heat races.

Malvern Bank Super Late Models there will be no time trials, passing points only.

Mulligan redraw will be allowed for $20 cash for all classes except the Malvern Bank Series.

The RaceSaver feature from the Charlie Clark Memorial will not be made up. Checks will be send out with the top 12 qualifiers receiving $350 each and the last 8 receiving $275 each. Tow money checks from that race will also be mailed out.

Half of all concrete pad and backstretch parking fees paid on line will be refunded next week. Friday night entry fees for Hobby Stocks and Sport Compacts that were paid on line will also be refunded next week.

R & R RacingPosted on 10/10/2019 4:04:20 PM

Will everyone that paid in advance for pit passes for 2 days get refunds?

Ernie
#6 IMCA stock car, Beatrice Speedway

www.erniereiss.blogspot.com

It's never too late to have a happy childhood

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

BigAck

I-80 Speedway Rep
Posted on 10/11/2019 11:13:59 AM

Refunds will be made next week for the day not raced.

Edited on: 10/11/2019 11:13:59 AM

Post Your Response View Messages
View dirtdrivers.com Membership Information

To post messages you must be logged in as a member of dirtdrivers.com.

View Copyright Infringement Contact Information

View Advertiser Index

Register
Become a registered user of dirtdrivers.com!
 Register Now!

Dirt Driver Directory
Ever wondered what your favorite driver does for a living? When he or she started racing? What is behind the number on the car? You don't have to wonder anymore!
 View Dirt Driver Directory

Classifieds
Looking for any new or used racing parts? Check out our online classified section to help find the parts you need!
 View Classifieds

Suggestion Box
Have a suggestion for dirtdrivers.com? Send us an email or drop a suggestion into our Suggestion Box! We welcome your ideas!
 Visit Suggestion Box

Copyright by dirtdrivers.com 2019.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site
is strictly prohibited without written permission.