Dirt Drivers 423 Active Users
Register Now  |  Log In
Home   Message Boards   Classifieds   Dirt Driver Directory(tm)   Race Results   Rainout Report(tm)
Login  |   Register Now  |   Memberships  |   Links  |   Chat Room  |   Apparel  |   Advertising  |   Suggestion Box  |   About Us

View Advertiser Index
Message Board
General Racing
Post a New Response
Return to Message Board Subjects

Subject: Gary Davis Memorial $3,000 to Win Stock Cars at I-35 Speedway

Posted byMessage
I-35 Speedway MO

I-35 Speedway Rep
Posted on 6/13/2018 6:45:59 PM

Are we ever going to have FUN at I-35 Speedway Motorsports Park this weekend! Two big days of racing, two days of fun, what better way to spend Father’s Day weekend than at I-35 Speedway. First this Saturday, June 16 the long-anticipated Gary Davis Memorial Race, 30 laps of exciting Stock Car side by side racing fun with a first-place prize of $3,000 on the line, second place is $2,000 to win and third place is $1,000, and just to start pays $215. There will be additional special awards announced at the driver’s meeting. This is a non-sanctioned race, Stock Car classes competing on 8-inch tires are welcome, including those stock cars who normally compete as USRA or IMCA Stock Cars. I-35 Speedway thanks Vicki Davis for bringing this race to this racetrack! Oh, and guess what race fans you still get to enjoy all your favorite classes except the Grand Nationals this Saturday June 16, 2018.
Hot laps on Saturday start at 6:15, Racing at 7:00, gates open at 4:30. Tickets for all this Saturday fun are $15 General Admission, $12 for seniors 62 and over, and 18 years and under are FREE! Make it a family night with the kids, make it a date night with that special someone, make your plans to be at I-35 Speedway this Saturday for a great night of racing.
I-35 Speedway is located at Exit 64 off the interstate. For your dining pleasure concessions are available throughout the facility. Enjoy a super delicious cold snow cone, sweet funnel cake, root beer float, beverage of your choice, large tenderloin, hot fries, walking taco, hot dog, or hamburger. A fantastic place for dinner is the Trackside Bar and Grill overlooking turn 1. Always clean restrooms that would be pleasing to Mom, always Free Parking, where else would you be on Saturday night other than I-35 Speedway?
Sunday is Father’s Day and what an event for Dad and the children. Sunday June 17, 2018 at I-35 Speedway is another ATV Shootout. Along with all the rodeo barrel racing fun we have been enjoying with the past ATV Shootouts, TT Racing is being added and a 100% Payout Open Outlaw Race. The Outlaw race, which is an open class, will be the final race of the day. To compete in the Outlaw, riders must have entered the barrel and TT races. The Outlaw also requires a $20 entry with a payout split of all the money among the Top 5.
Sunday, the gates will open at 9 a.m., practice at 10 a.m., and ATV racing beginning at 11 a.m. Spectator admission (includes pits) is $10, age 5 and under free, to enter the two (2) barrel racing events is $10 each, to enter the TT Racing event is $30, and its $45 to enter all three events. So, make your plans to be at I-35 Speedway for the ATV Shootout on June 17. What a great way to spend time with Dad, auto racing on Saturday night, ATV racing on Sunday!
The following week, June 23, 2018 for everyone’s planning purposes will be the 7th Annnual “Racin for Rian”. This event was started by Bud and Amanda Wilson after losing their daughter Rian who was born four months premature. This will be an emotional night as we lost Bud this past winter. Ron Hill and Hilltop Tree Service are sponsoring a great night of racing in the Pure Stock class for the “Racin for Rian” race. The Pure Stocks will be racing for $700 to win, $500 for second, and $300 for third place but to be eligible for this purse Pure Stock drivers must compete both this Saturday June 16 and on June 23, 2018.
See you at the races at I-35 Speedway!

Post Your Response View Messages
View dirtdrivers.com Membership Information

To post messages you must be logged in as a member of dirtdrivers.com.

View Copyright Infringement Contact Information

View Advertiser Index

Register
Become a registered user of dirtdrivers.com!
 Register Now!

Dirt Driver Directory
Ever wondered what your favorite driver does for a living? When he or she started racing? What is behind the number on the car? You don't have to wonder anymore!
 View Dirt Driver Directory

Classifieds
Looking for any new or used racing parts? Check out our online classified section to help find the parts you need!
 View Classifieds

Suggestion Box
Have a suggestion for dirtdrivers.com? Send us an email or drop a suggestion into our Suggestion Box! We welcome your ideas!
 Visit Suggestion Box

© Copyright by dirtdrivers.com 2018.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site
is strictly prohibited without written permission.