Dirt Drivers 276 Active Users
Register Now  |  Log In
Home   Message Boards   Classifieds   Dirt Driver Directory(tm)   Race Results   Rainout Report(tm)
Login  |   Register Now  |   Memberships  |   Links  |   Chat Room  |   Apparel  |   Advertising  |   Suggestion Box  |   About Us

View Advertiser Index
Message Board
Shelby County Speedway (IA)
Post a New Response
Return to Message Board Subjects

Subject: Tiny Lund

Posted byMessage
db58

Shelby County Speedway Rep
Posted on 9/10/2019 11:15:43 AM

On Friday the 13th we added super late models to the Tiny Lund show, Friday night only, $1000 to win. Bragging Rights late models will run both Friday and Saturday.

Also, Staiert and Sons Custom Pumping and Pizza Ranch have put up money for the fans and drivers. Each night a fans name will be drawn for $500 cash, that's both Friday and Saturday nights, and on Saturday night some lucky driver will have his or her name drawn for $2000 cash. Only stipulation is must be present to win. Hope to see everyone there!

fruit loopPosted on 9/11/2019 9:47:46 AM

why would you go against knoxville

Fruitloop

lumpsterPosted on 9/11/2019 10:20:26 AM

Don't see the problem. Knoxville is running SLMR on Saturday. This way you can run 2 consecutive nights, fairly close together. At least they didn't run against Boone!! Just sayin.

fruit loopPosted on 9/12/2019 8:39:15 AM

I don,t have a problem with it, just wanted to know why. Most of the top 10 SLMR cars will be at knoxville on friday night. It just might hurt their car count in the late model division.

Fruitloop

lumpsterPosted on 9/12/2019 9:10:29 PM

Real racers and fans are in Knoxville tonight!! And not all of us have money to throw away on racing like you apparently do!! Btw, Scott said Jerry who??? Just sayin!!

Edited on: 9/12/2019 9:10:29 PM

fruit loopPosted on 9/12/2019 10:32:28 PM

Why are you always so negative towards me, What have I ever done to you to be hateful and full of negative comments about me. Lumpy you have been this way for years. When ever I make a comment or ask a question, even when it is none of your concern you alway have a negative or smart remark.You make statements like I have money to throw away on racing and also like scott don't know who am.First off My smart ass remark to you is its my money and I dont drink like a fish and smoke like a steam engine like you. Also not drunk at the races like you know who so maybe thats why I have a couple more dollars to spend on racing. Second Scott does know who I am and I talk to him quit frequently maybe not as much as tad does. Do me a favor.You go your way and I will go my way and please stop all the trash you talk about me.

Fruitloop

Post Your Response View Messages
View dirtdrivers.com Membership Information

To post messages you must be logged in as a member of dirtdrivers.com.

View Copyright Infringement Contact Information

View Advertiser Index

Register
Become a registered user of dirtdrivers.com!
 Register Now!

Dirt Driver Directory
Ever wondered what your favorite driver does for a living? When he or she started racing? What is behind the number on the car? You don't have to wonder anymore!
 View Dirt Driver Directory

Classifieds
Looking for any new or used racing parts? Check out our online classified section to help find the parts you need!
 View Classifieds

Suggestion Box
Have a suggestion for dirtdrivers.com? Send us an email or drop a suggestion into our Suggestion Box! We welcome your ideas!
 Visit Suggestion Box

Copyright by dirtdrivers.com 2019.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site
is strictly prohibited without written permission.